Join us – Banknotes
Annual subscription, payable on April 1st:
Individual £10 (10 GBP) Joint £12 (12 GBP) Professional £17 (17 GBP)
Subscriptions can be sent by overseas members as banknotes.
1. To calculate the amount required open the website at Post Office, or see below. We will exchange your banknotes at a branch of the Post Office.
2. In the box 'Please choose one of the following', choose foreign currency notes.
3. In the box 'Select a currency and how much you wish to exchange' and choose the currency to pay your subscription.
4. Under 'Enter the amount' enter the amount of your currency that you wish to exchange to pay for the subscription. See the table below for the rates.
5. Click on 'Calculate' to see how many pounds sterling this gives. Repeat if necessary to give a better match to your subscription.
Note – any overpayment will be treated as a donation.
The rates quoted are for September 2016
Note – banknotes are sent at your own risk
Return to Donations page
Registered Charity No 801398